- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Gently remove dust, dirt and hair from your clothes and home textiles. This Pocket Brush is a sustainable option to a plastic roller and is 100% vegan – made of oak and sisal fibers. Ideal for people on the go.
How It Works
Steamery’s Vegan Pocket Brush will keep your clothes looking sharp for years. A few strokes with this brush and dust, dirt and hair will come off your garments in a flash. Most useful on fabrics like denim, cotton, outerwear or home textiles. Cannot be used on delicate fabrics like silk and chiffon.
- Fits in your pocket
- 100% vegan – made of oak and sisal fibers.
- Leaves no traces of glue (like tape rollers)
- Ideal to bring on a weekend- or business trip
- Most useful on garments or fabrics like suits, denim, cotton, outerwear or home textiles – cannot be used on delicate fabrics like silk and chiffon
- Size: 12,9x1,1x6 cm
- Handle: Oak with dark wax oil
- Bristle: Sisal fibers
Can I use Vegan Pocket Brush on any fabric?
No, we do recommend being careful and not use the brush on delicate materials like silk or chiffon, since the brush’s sisal fibers are quite rough and hard in order to be effective.
Is this a “vegan” brush?
Yes, that is correct. This brush is made from sisal fibers, oak and cotton, all of which stem from the plant kingdom.
What’s the benefit of using sisal?
The positive thing about using sisal in the making of products is that it is absorbing more carbon dioxide than it produces, and its waste can be used as bioenergy or fertilizer. Meaning, it is a very gentle material that is completely biodegradable in nature.