Chamomile & Aloe Healing Mist
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
CHAMOMILE & ALOE HEALING MIST
A skin-soothing mist carefully created to reduce inflammation, soothe irritated & red skin, and protect your skin. It is packed with antioxidants that help boost cell regeneration, balance the skin’s natural oils, reduce the appearance of large pores, and slow down the skin’s ageing process. It can be used as part of your skincare ritual after cleansing daily and nightly or as a treatment to boost hydration and calm the skin during the day. Its herbaceous aroma helps relax skin and mind.
- Camomile and Aloe Vera helps heal the skin over time thanks to their natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Use it on sunburned or inflamed skin to alleviate redness.
- It’s anti-ageing: working to speed up cell regeneration, reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and scars.
- Protects the skin against harmful free radicals, environmental damage, and stress.
- It works to hydrate the skin to prevent transepidermal water loss: Transepidermal water loss occurs when the skin gets dehydrated, which causes dryness and inflammation.
- Contains vitamin C to brighten the skin and tackle dullness, uneven texture, and dryness. Purifies skin, sloughs off dead skin cells, and balances natural oils.
- Due to its antibacterial properties, this mist helps treat and prevent acne breakouts.
- Its soft aroma helps relax both skin and mind by soothing emotions.
How to use:
Shake the bottle gently to disperse the active botanicals. Close your eyes, mist over your face and neck as part of your skincare ritual as a daily and night toner or as a treatment to rehydrate and calm skin. A great option for sensitive skin, as well as inflammatory conditions like rosacea, eczema, psoriasis or acne-prone. Follow with your favourite serum & moisturizer.
Matricaria Chamomilla (Chamomile) Hydrosol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera) Juice, Retinol (Vitamin A), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aqua.